Last night (Fri) I took mom grocery shopping with me. (This was after vowing to not do it again..because the last few trips to store with mom were a disaster and ended with both of us stressed out)
I shopped at our locally owned store first to pick up only those things I can find there plus a few of their specials.
Then went to a Kroger - one that hasn't been reset. It is just right! They weren't crowded and it was enjoyable . I was able to stay on track even though I forgot my coupons! Ugh!
More importantly mom did great. She would help find one item on each aisle.
I'm thinking this is the store and the time I will shop at from now on.
Afterwards I took her to McDonalds for a Happy Meal. She didn't like the toy though!
She was slightly mixed up when we arrived home...but she finally settled.
2 comments:
Well done! A little encouragement can go such a long way.
Well done! A little encouragement can go such a long way.
Post a Comment