Today has been busy.
I woke up with and still have a pounding headache. It is bad I'm just sick with it. Ugh!
I decided that I'm retiring my perm rollers. I took mom for a professional perm and trim. It looks great! There is a reason those folks have a license. Sam was at a church thing and while I was at the salon with mom he called to be picked up. So I left her there, picked him up and brought him to salon for his #3 buzz. He does look better. Mom did great the ladies know her and she feels safe so I went into a store right there and picked up my 1st Christmas present of the season...Steve's! Whoo hoo. I've ordered mom's a black pair of the shoes she likes so much. She has a beige pair and sometimes when ahe dresses she will say "I wish I had a black pair." They are SAS. They support her ankles and give her comfortable support. She loves them and I hope she will wear them.
After the salon we went grocery shopping and bought gas. I bought our turkey for Thanksgiving. Then stopped by my sisters to drop off some things, then took everyone to Burger King.
With the busy day mom was a champ. I'm glad we were able to get out. Praying we can go to church tomorrow.
I hope to give the dogs a bath here shortly.
I have clean sheets to put on beds.
Have a good night.
3 comments:
WOW! You have had an accomplishment rich day. Praise be to God! And . . . clean sheets to boot.
I know! I have a weakness for clean sheets. I love the feel of them.
This productive day made me feel good.
There is nothing as nice as getting into bed with clean sheets. This time of year I love the flannels.
Post a Comment