Still feeling tough. My stomach is rolling.
Thankfully mom has gone to bed early and the rest of the house seems to be settling.
Tori will be 20 this week. Is it wrong for us to give her a curfew? Of course it is not. We've said 2:00. You'd think we were asking her to walk over hot coals. We are stressing the safety of a young girl being out. I know she is not doing anything bad..just hanging out with friends. I have said it is a matter of respect. On top of safety! I'm sticking to it. My mom alarm wakes me up every night! Hmmph!
Listening and watching Melecia today with mom was awesome. She is so good. I'm sure she doesn't get paid enough. She never complains, is so professional yet loving.
I've yet to decorate outside. I keep it pretty simple.
Have a good night.
Thanks for praying.
2 comments:
I support your curfew! Sleep tight! Hope you sleep soundly and that you wake up in the morning much better.
You are right on curfew. I haven't decorated inside yet. I was asked when are we putting our tree up - I said when you get your rooms clean. The next question - what about outside stuff answer - when you get your rooms clean. I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment