Awake as usual!
Last night was sandwich night...I sill don't get it. Why did I have so much clean up?
I rewrapped the gifts Barney chewed open plus a couple more. I ordered mom Pete the repeat parrot...it is so darn cute and funny. Barney hates it. Ha! Kylee is indifferent.
We have a few dinners planned during the month. As I mentioned before with mom we can't go a lot of places so we have decided to host here. I can't wait. Keeping it all simple. My sister Judy has asked that we help with take shoebox ministry for local mission . That has me excited. We all are a paycheck or illness away. The needs and the wants are simple and humbling.
My baby girl will be 20 Saturday. I will write more later for her. It is just hard to believe. She had to work late I'm waiting for her to get home.
Diane, thinking of you.
2 comments:
We have sandwiches often on SUnday night after Church, and the kitchen always looks like I had fixed a 5-course meal. Yay for shoeboxes! We are always a paycheck away form disaster. I think many AMericans are, and like you, I am grateful for our jobs even thought they make us crazy sometime. God bless you all and Happy Birthday, Tori.
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment