Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sunday

Mom and I came to Sam's club to get meat. It is cheaper.

Their produce is cheaper. And milk.

We walked the whole store twice. Mom did great! We are now eating a grilled chicken salad at one of my favorite places....Colton's. when I worked in Bartlett I ate here on my 14 hour day. A family has the nerve to be in my booth! Hmmph! And Myra my favorite waitress is not here! But it is still so good!

We plan to go to church tonight. Pray mom continues to do well.

2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

That's funny--we went on Saturday afternoon. Yes, the meat is cheaper if you're careful. The laundry products are as well. I don't understand why those who tell us all the news never talk about price inflation! Glad your Mom had a good time.

B.R.M said...

The price of ummm everything is ridiculous.

I get so frustrated at the checkout! How are folks supposed to make it?

Ugh!