Sunday, November 25, 2012

Self Diagnosis

Is not a good thing.

I'm sure the majority of what is wrong with me is from stress. But I hurt all over. I ache. Every joint. Every muscle. I am so tired. I don't have the least bit of energy. Going to the grocery store zapped the last of my strength and energy. Though I did make Tacos tonight...everyone loved them. Seemed to hit the right spot.

I have looked up depression, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and more. But I seem to fall under these three. I know I'm not a doctor and I need a good check up. I need something. Just don't know what that something is.

Mom has gone to bed. I will post a funny story along with pictures tomorrow. I'm telling you...I live in the middle of my own reality TV show.

Before grocery shopping we visited with my sister. Mom enjoyed it.

Hopefully I rest.

Good night.



1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Yes, a good check up is in order. That will give you one less thing to worry about, and he may be able to help with some nutrition or vitamin advice.