I'm having selfish thoughts.
Why is it when we try to do so right, work hard...problems still hit? I know we are not guaranteed a worry free life but it sure would be nice to have a day not hit with tons of problems. Or it seems like tons!
A couple of months ago we received a letter from the IRS saying we owed $4000. Ugh! So I mailed copies and such and we received a letter saying we only owe $2000. Ummm no! So back to sending copies. This is one thing I need to be taken care of.
Financially we have had three + hard years. If it can happen it did. Lost job., income loss, etc. We are just now seeing light. We are working on all debt now the IRS thing. Please pray we can see resolution quickly. I so would like a better paying job...but my employer is so flexible when I need time off with mom. And right now that is important. Very important. There is no savings we lived off of it when I was laid off and when we adjusted to less coming in. Surely we will get there!
Again I feel selfish. I'm sorry if I sound as if I'm poor mouthing. God has always provided. But a little wiggle room surely would be nice!
Thanks for praying.
2 comments:
Oh yes! I know some of these issues. The IRS is good to set up a payment plan if that will help. We have three jobs between us and still live paycheck to paycheck. The Lord WILL sort it all out for you.
. . . and you're neither selfish nor poor-mouthing.
Post a Comment