Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

We had Steve's family over tonight for Thanksgiving. His boys came also.

My banana pudding was a disaster. It didn't taste right. However my peanut butter cake and brownies were awesome!

Turkey, ham, dressing and veggies all were good. Just call me Betty Crocker...except for the banana pudding. It was so nice to hear everyone laughing and talking.

Mom went to bed while everyone was here. But she enjoyed the company for a bit.

This girl is wiped out. Mom is much like a toddler she followed me all day. I gave her jobs to do like folding napkins, dusting, etc..she just wanted to be right by me.
I also gave her a bath and did her hair after breakfast.

Prayerfully we will go to church in the morning.

2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

YAY! Or as blogger used to say when we posted, "Success!!" I have never had good luck with banana pudding either, but my mom could make it perfectly in her sleep. Hmmm ... the rest all sounds wonderful, and I bet the pudding was better than you think. We are on the way home today. Will be good to sleep in our beds.

B.R.M said...

Trust me it was bad. Sam said it tasted like charcoal. Ha ha!

I'm going back to the instant easy version!