Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wide awake!

I'm wide awake. I just took a load of clothes out of dryer and put one in. And took care of clean dishes. That was after laying here for a bit.

Sam is awake...we talked for a few. He hugged me with those boy/man arms. When did he get so big? The dogs were sleeping in chairs..they gave me the look as if to ask why I was disturbing them? Tori should be home soon from work. And they will sleep with her.

Mom has slept through the night. She did not take naps yesterday. Thursday all she wanted to do was sleep. Today is bath and hair day. That is a hoot! I'm sure we sound hilarious. :) I'm always worn out and stressed afterwards. Every time I give mom her bath, I text Melecia to let her know she does not make enough money. Mom is very very demanding during bath time. I'm so stressed by the time we finish. Did I mention that already? Ha ha.

I hope to get out of the house today and take a break from mom. I need the break. I want to see the movie Lincoln. Steve another. Red Dawn I believe. We shall see.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear the sweet sound of Tori's car.

Nite...again!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

We are supposed to take one of our History classes to see the Lincoln movie. One of the young ladies had some misgivings about language. I need to check the Focus On the Family review. I would love to see it.