Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sluggish

I am sluggish this morning. I woke up cold and I don't like being cold.

Mom is semi-stirring around, I think she has gone back to bed.

Please pray, I have a lot on my mind. I'm sad for a couple of reasons, worrying about other things.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Thanksgiving with my four favorite people. I need to put my turkey in the fridge. We will decorate for Christmas this weekend. I am also looking forward to time off. I really don't plan on shopping. I hope we rest like we did last weekend.

Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray you have a fantastic Thanksgiving with your 4 favorite people - but one of the 4 didn't get an invite. Hmmph!

A Candle to Read By said...

Thinking of you all! You're a blessing.

B.R.M said...

Thank you!

B.R.M said...

Come on over!