Sharing my thoughts and observations.......just in case you were wondering.
2 thoughts: aren't you glad to work in an environment that values prayer?Have you ever thought that the Lord placed you in that place to pray for others?
I have thought the later. There seems to be so much pain in our company. I know God placed me there because they are so flexible about mom. I've also made some awesome friends. Ladies who I'm simply blessed to know.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
2 thoughts: aren't you glad to work in an environment that values prayer?
Have you ever thought that the Lord placed you in that place to pray for others?
I have thought the later. There seems to be so much pain in our company.
I know God placed me there because they are so flexible about mom. I've also made some awesome friends. Ladies who I'm simply blessed to know.
Post a Comment