Saturday I was ready to give out, give up and go away. I feel that way right now.
I was burned out. But after thinking about it, I had been going full force since Wednesday. Mom has been my shadow. Literally tripping on her. Much like a toddler, I cannot get out of her sight.
I know there are good days, so-so days and bad days. Adjusting from the mountain top to the valley in a moment's notice is hard. With Alzheimer's it literally is from one moment to the next. You can't even say day by day.
I guess I'm negative at the moment. I need to snap out of it..surely not going to change anything.
1 comment:
A 25 pound weight becomes an 100 pound weight with the added burden of fatigue. Everything that is so difficult seems that much more difficult. If you can grab a nap this afternoon or if you can sleep well tonight, things will be so much better. The circumstances themselves don't change--just the perspective. God bless you all.
Post a Comment