I am home sick today. Stomach virus. This probably explains why I felt so tough yesterday. Ever wise Melecia (I called her to give her a heads up on condition of household) seems to think it is exhaustion.
She is probably right. Germaphobic me has tried to wipe and disinfect....but my energy is slipping.
Mom seems to be okay. Sluggish. But it is early yet. Ha ha. Alzheimer's has a way of perking the patient and the caregiver up in a hurry.
Pray for a speedy recovery. Really couldn't afford to miss work today.
2 comments:
Oh no! Weel, you're right--it's good to know what was making you feel so bad. Hope you feel better VERY soon, and that no one else gets sick, especially Melecia! :D
Thank you. I learned a lot today by listening to Melecia. She is awesome. She hustles that's for sure. She has mom on a routine.
I haven't been sick since about 10. My body feels like lead. Doesn't want to move.
Post a Comment