Trying to explain to mom that she doesn't need to sleep in her shoes.
Here is our conversation from five minutes ago.
Me: "Mom take your shoes off. And let's go to sleep."
Mom: "I don't want to sleep in my shoes. Who sleeps in their shoes. You sleep in sleepers." (pajamas and while saying this she is fully dressed sweater, purse and all..but I dare not go there)
Me: "ok, let's take your shoes off."
Mom: "well no, I want to leave them on."
Not gonna push it. She is very wild eyed. We have house quiet and dark. Sleep is looking tough.
And you know what the trigger probably is? And I'm sorry to get personal. She probably has to go to bathroom. Read about it. Constipation, fever and uninary Tract infections will mess up an Alzheimer patient in a hurry. The Phillips MOM
Should work. I pray so.
I'm tired. I hope I sleep.
Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment