Sunday, November 11, 2012

Where's the manual?

Well, obviously in Sam's eyes I made a huge mistake yesterday.

In the salon where I took mom and eventually brought Sam back to... Works a girl Sam goes to school with. Her mom is a hairdresser.

She recognized me as his mom and talked to me the whole time as she swept, sorted supplies, etc. She said Sam looked like me. Ha ! I wonder how he would feel if I told him that. Anyway, she told me a few funny stories about Sam in school. She warmed my heart when she told me that Sam is nice to everyone, especially girls and ladies. That he opens doors, carries things without being asked.

After I picked Sam up and brought him back...he saw her.. she went right back to talking to me. He was dirty from bring outside...so obviously this somehow is an indicator that I was not supposed to talk to the girl. When we got in the car, he said" mom, I'm dirty and I stink..why were you talking to her?"

Well, excuse me! Didn't know that rule! I have a teen boy - where's the manual?

No comments: