This morning just as I was getting in the shower I heard mom screaming, literally screaming....
I ran in the kitchen and saw that the coffee pot had broke. Coffee everywhere.Actually the handle broke off. Mom was screaming trying to wipe all of it up with a napkin. Im trying to make sure mom is not cut or burned she's still screaming, and trying to wipe up the mess with one napkin, coffee cup in hand. Tori comes into the kitchen and makes toast and such..couldn't wait until mom was calm and the mess cleaned up. Her comment? "This is just too much for me to handle." So she left with her toast. Leaving me with spilled coffee, upset mom, a soaked napkin and running late for work.
What a way to start the day. Whew!
2 comments:
Did you use this as a teachable moment with your daughter?
I hope she learned by seeing me stay calm.
Between mom, Tori and me...we are not morning folk. However I learned today Tori brought Melecia a card and candy for Thanksgivivg. Thanking her for taking care of mema.
Post a Comment