Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Prayer requests....

A few from work

Penni- she had gallbladder surgery. She has no family here. Mom and I took her a meal cooked wonderfully and graciously by Melecia's hands. She made enough for moms lunch too. And I think there will be enough for tomorrow.

Debbie- her hubby has been in the hospital now they are waiting for test results.

There are a couple of others but I don't have permission to write about them. God knows and He cares. Pray for these unspoken.

My sister's mother-in- law is not expected to live much longer. My brother-in-law took news hard. There have been some bad feelings for a few years...but I think there has been some reconciliation.

Mom--more moments of clarity. For all of us to rest. I'm worn out tonight.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Please pray for my friend, Barbara. She is my age (50) and has lots of pressure and worries. SHe is a godly woman.