I firmly believe this is the most important week in the history of the Supreme Court since Roe v Wade.
We love others, love as Jesus loved. Respect others as we want to be respected. Treat others as we want to be treated. Agree to disagree.
But we cannot ignore, disregard God's word, His plan,and His design.
Pray.
2 comments:
AMEN!
Becky, my training is in Constitutional History, and I have come to see the great document so differently than I did as a student. As a culture, we have lifted it above Scripture and all of the TRUTHS it holds. It is no wonder that as a nation we have moved so far from what God meant for us to be. I told my hubby I thought all of this really got started in 1962 (the year I was born) when the Court said that prayer in schools violated the 1st Amendment. That was the path to destruction we set out on. WHat we are dealing with today and during the years in between just comes from that decision.
Post a Comment