Friday, March 22, 2013

A rally....

Mom has rallied. If I had not been on this up and roller coaster ride ,I would not have believed it. Amazing!

A potty chair and a walker have been delivered. Mom took to the walker like a duck to water. She loves it. The potty chair should help us at night. She has been getting up and just going on floor. I'm going to have to clean her carpet soon. Ugh ugh ugh . Oh well!😁😏

But mom has rallied. She is feeling better. Eating. Walking and talking and is so much stronger. Praise The Lord. I give so much credit to Melecia. She has been awesome...is awesome. She takes such good care of mom. She has good ideas and is so practical. I cannot say enough how blessed we are to know Melecia and have her take care of mom. Mom loves her and so do I. We all do.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

All reminders that He is with you and that He never runs out of solutions!