Okay, so I am not good at the whole babying thing.
I finally decided to be tougher on mom tonight. She wanted me to fold something,hold a cup, etc. I told her "No, you need to try..." I got that look that used to make 10 year old me hide - but she did it. Took her longer - but she did it. Hmmph
I know she is getting worse - but I refuse to let her give up. I wish I could pour my will into her. But by golly if she is with me - she is going to fight fight fight and be spunky - even if it is in 10 minute increments.
But I will enjoy the quiet times, like now, when she is sleeping soundly.
______________________________________________________________
Steve and Sam are both sick. Sam is where Steve was yesterday - Steve is where I was last Wednesday. They both made fun of me - and said I was wimpy - I have no sympathy. Ha ha ha ha
I guess that is bad? Nah! ha ha ha
1 comment:
right-o!
Post a Comment