Friday, March 08, 2013

Five Years....

In six days Steve and I will celebrate our five year anniversary.

We have been through so much in the past five years. God provided and continues to do so. I am hoping we can take some time away together real soon. We both need it and I most certainly do. I need to take the caregiver and mom hats off for a day or two. I need to be solely wife.

As I have written before, I know all is for a season. But this season has been long and hard. And we are still on the journey. Thankfully God us carrying us.

I remember when he brought me just one little rose every week. I loved those roses.

He gives the best foot massages.

I'm praying for some time away soon!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Congratulations, Becky and Steve! I hope you two can get away soon, and I hope that you are feeling much better!
Love to all at your house.