Saturday, March 09, 2013

Never fails....

It never fails! I can time it.

I went to the grocery store, came home cooked a quick dinner. Normal stuff.

Sam was at a friends house they just returned from their church trip..he came home just as I finished unpacking and cooking...he ate in like two minutes...gathered up church gear and left to go back to his friends. Ha!

I say all this because I just told my friend Carla on the way home that I bought groceries and Sam would just show up to eat ... How does he know????

I think his ears are tuned to my car and my skillet. Even if he is two streets over, up the stairs and playing video games..HE
KNOWS.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

I really do believe the old addage, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."