Sunday, March 17, 2013

HIgh School

Tomorrow we register Sam for high school..

Call me mother of the year - I forgot about open house at the high school. Geesh!  I had in my head it was tomorrow - with registration Tuesday. 

Please pray that we choose the right course of study that not only challenges Sam, but encourages him to succeed. That he will not accept mediocracy.  That he sees that there is a whole world of opportunity out there. That he is smarter than what he gives himself credit for.  Pray he is a witness.  Pray others see God in him.  Pray he is a leader and not a follower - that he doesn't even consider the temptations that will face him daily,hourly, etc.

Pray I am the mother I need to be.  To allow him to make mistakes - but to hold him accountable.  To not accept mediocracy.  That I won't lose my cool in those teen age moments that are sure to come up.  Pray I am a witness - that Sam sees God in me.

High School

Wow. 

No comments: