Monday, March 11, 2013

Showed up...showed out!

That is what God did!

Last August we received this thick packet from the IRS saying we owed $4,000. I disagreed, sent corresponding forms...they replied but knocked it down to $2,000.

Ummmm no!

Filled out more forms. They replied still $2,000. Ummm no! I wrote letters, asked questions, more forms. Still said we owed $2,000.00. Ummmm no! Steve was ready to make arrangements for payment.
Ummmm no! One more time, more forms a note written in black sharpie.

We received a letter today we owe nothing!!!!!!! Whoo hoo! Persistence and prayer paid off. I cannot tell you how many forms. I filled out but I knew we didn't owe it! I can see why people give up..but you can't! Keep trying.just because they are the government doesn't make them smarter or right. Don't give up!

God is sooooo good!

Other news....

Our mortgage payment lowered $150!!!!

Whoo hoo

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! His mercies are everlasting and WONDERFUL!