Heck it it has been up and down week. I'm tired. In need of a break.
Mom had stopped eating. And then on Tuesday afternoon she started eating..maybe because of Sam? She ate decent yesterday. She had lost weight.
She is so unsteady. She fell this morning going to bathroom. We have a bedside potty chair on the way and a shower chair.
She turned into mean mom last night. Spitting medicine out and slapping me and walking strong. I had to just leave the room.
Up and down and around again. I'm exhausted. I think I could sleep for two days. We have some icky weather coming an excuse to rest.
1 comment:
I wish I had a fountain of knowledge to draw from here--from what I have heard about Alzheimer's cases, they seem to differ so much. But if we knew what to expect, would we be any better? God bless you all.
Post a Comment