Sunday, March 03, 2013
OK
Ok, so I am losing my mind.
Mom has got to me today. She has not wanted to sit or rest - and I do! She wanted and I am sure needed attention I did not have in me to give today.
As far as my ears go, if I am not better in the morning - I am calling doctor for a shot. What happened to shots anyway? Growing up, if I was sick, I knew I was getting a shot. Plain and simple. You got well a whole lot faster. Back to not feeling better, I am now coughing my head off and I feel as if it is going to my chest - time to bring out the VICKS. And it hurts to talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yea, I remember those days--you went and had a penicillin shot and felt better in no time!
Post a Comment