Wish List: I know, I know, it is not good to wish for things or to want things. But I have a "Wish List", one or two may be necessary but I am sure the others would be considered frivolous. Probably all of them are frivolous, when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it.
1. A new bed for my daughter - hers is falling apart. And new comforters for all - everyone we have is wore completely out.
2. A sofa sleeper - I plan to separate us a little more
3. George Strait Tickets - they go on sale this Saturday for a Jan concert. Needless to say I
won 't be going unless I win some on the radio. I tried yesterday, no luck. I really do like George Strait.
4. Make-Up. I really do need make up - I am scraping the bottom and it shows! (I am thinking this is the most attainable on this list-something I will take care of this weekend)
5. New Clothes: You lose weight you feel good. However you need new clothes. And I need them. 6. A good-nights sleep.
7. Christmas shopping money - this is me not worrying, not worrying.
8. I have tons of dental work to be done. I have made the first steps and have saved up half the money. I just wish I could get it done now.
9.Selfishly I know this list could go on and on. I also know God has always provided and will continue to do so. I have so much to be thankful for. More than I deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment