Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday morning. I was hoping I would be the only one up for awhile. But needless to say the radar that everyone has tuned to me is working fine. They are all up. I give up. And trust me, I've been quiet, haven't turned on the first light.

My son loves chocolate milk-he drinks one cup of chocolate milk every morning. We are out of chocolate milk. White milk with chocolate syrup or powder won't do. So his Saturday is starting off rough.

My daughter last night was being a typical 13-year old year old. Smarting off, pretty much treating me as if I were the most stupid person on the face of this planet.

We are supposed to go see Santa Claus 3 today - I enjoyed the first 2. We are going to the new theatre in our county-I haven't been yet. This was a long waited for theatre too. I heard it is nice.

I didn't sleep last night, I haven't slept in three nights, my mind is wandering all around. I know I need to get out more and meet new people. But where to go and how to meet are questions I can't answer.

No comments: