Just because....
Just because my 13 year old used HER hair straightner last, I am supposed to know where she put it. And no I didn't know it was top of the television.
Just because it is Monday, I am supposed to let my son sleep late. Next time, go to bed when I say.
Just because a hoodie was thrown in the floor yesterday, I am supposed to know that it really was clean. They are called HANGERS.
Just because it was a pile of rocks, I am supposed to know that it was a mountain for army men to climb. I really did not mean to trip and twist my foot, I will be more careful next time.
Just because I hardly ever watch TV, I am supposed to know where the only other adult in the house put the remote. (Look by the coffee pot-that is always a good spot!) I really don't want to watch Matlock, Murder She Wrote and any Lifetime movie. (side note: Why do they call it Lifetime? Really, everyone gets, sick, dies, murdered, kidnapped, etc....no wonder so many people need therapy)
I have one thing to say to all of the above!!! WHATEVER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment