Children's Choir..
I grew up in church. I love to go to church. I firmly believe in the Bible and belive that Jesus died for me.
I am a Children's Choir Director. I really don't know how this came to be. I don't have a musical back ground - I don't even read music. I am self taught - I read and study all the time. I love kids - I am pretty good with them -though I have my weak moments. Each week I leave with ideas in my head - on how I could have done better.
My little choir is doing such a great job. We sang last week - and we are preparing for two different Christmas performances. They sound great. I am anxiously awaiting next week because practice CD's went home last night - and I know most of them will listen all week and will come in and sing their hearts out.
We will perform a spring musical - with two or three nights of singing between now and May.
I am blessed to work with a great team. We have youth and adult workers -everyone works so hard. I am part of a great church - a church in which God has great things in store.
I encourage everyone to get involved in Church - if you are not going - please find one. Is there such a thing as a perfect church? No! But you will gain strength and friendships from church.
I am a walking testimony to that.
I know I didn't mention it above...but I have so much fun with Children's Choir - I am where I should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment