Thursday, November 23, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has enjoyed this day. It has been a good day for me - I had lunch with my kids' great-grandmother - it was nice. Then went to my sisters. And now I am anxiously waiting to go to a movie with my friend D.C. I am guessing neither one us will know what to do without kids, we have kids, we work with kids at church. I am sure I will try to give some kid 50 cents for a game. We have opted for "Deck the Halls", we both want to laugh tonight - so that will be good. My kids will be home tomorrow. Yeah! They have called several times, my daughter sounds more homesick than my son. But of course, she is a teenager - so all her friends are here - so I am sure that is part of it. I work tomorrow (Friday) and it looks to be a busy day for me. Hopefully I will hear from Precious tonight - then my Thanksgiving will be complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment