Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trash, pajamas, rain and flip flops at 6:30 in the morning.

As I have mentioned before I live in the country. We are blessed to have critters. Squirrels, racoons, bob cats, deer, turkey, wild dogs...and snakes.

Well, critters have been invading our garbage cans. Oh, how fun.

The other morning, I woke up, looked out the window and saw trash all over the yard. It was raining.

I go outside in my pj's and flip flops at 6:30 to pick up trash. And did I mention it was raining?
Don't you know I looked pretty!!!???!!!



Side note: There was a snake under the above mentioned trash cans yesterday....thankfully I wasn't there to pass out. My mother killed it with a hoe. I am sure it was the size of a boa constrictor. And I am sorry if any of you are snake lovers, I am not. EWWWW

No comments: