Saturday, November 18, 2006

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN........ Okay everyone who reads my blog I need your help on this one. You tell me, what is the difference between loving someone and being in love? Let me know what you think! Post your comments. I read comments before they are posted - so be patient!

2 comments:

Becky said...

To me, loving someone means caring about them and their well being. Being in love with someone boarders on insanity, because people do crazy things when they are in love.

Being in love is that crazy butterfly in your stomach, giddy feeling when the whole world is a better place because you're in love.

I love my kids, I love my family, I obviously am not In Love with them.

Make sense?

Anonymous said...

I think loving someone is what happens after you have known them for a while. Loving someone is what happens after you know someone's faults and yet you still love them.

Being in love, is beginning love. (I agree with the other comment made on this.)