Sunday, November 12, 2006

In case you haven't figured it out yet. I am one mean mom. I really take pride in that fact.

The nerve of me making my daughter fold laundry. How dare I expect my son to pick up his toys. Really, what is wrong with me? My son tells me "you are the only mom, who makes their kid study at night, that's just wrong!" My daughter tells me "It's just not fair, all my friends have flip phones..the one I want, would only cost about a $100, plus the bill each month." And I of course subject my daughter to a high level of cruelty, she can't call boys. And if her friends are over, they can't call boys from my house either. Now am I mean or what? And my son cannot even begin to understand, why I don't allow him to play video games for 10 hours straight.

I have always told my kids that I just let them think I am going to work every day..when in all actuality, I am taking classes on how to make their lives even more miserable. And with hard work, they both will stay out of jail, finish school, and become parents after they marry.

And then once they are parents, I will become the sweetest mother you have ever seen, after all their kids won't be living with me.

No comments: