Saturday, August 11, 2012

Work Attitude

I've not had the best attitude this week. We have been swamped, phones, emails and live chats. It is a lot to handle. People can be rude over the phone...., and I normally can soothe them rather quickly (one of my few strengths) but there are always a few that will make you tense up and somehow that one bad call eclipses the 100's (yes 100's) I receive.

That being said I need and should go into work as if I am going in to work for Jesus. And really that is what I am supposed to be doing.

I'm better with time management. I am not making excuses for screw ups mine or anyone else's. I just take care of it. I am trying to ignore office politics.

I need to be positive.

I need to reflect Jesus even when copying a letter.

Jesus thank you for my job. Thank you for your daily provision. Thank you for The Cross. Please forgive me when I haven't glorified You at work. I love you and thank you for loving me.


No comments: