Tori moved out two weeks ago. I was heartsick, not terribly happy with the home or roommate choices.
Last night she called me crying and upset. Those she lived with have not been making the best choices and others have been hanging out there who didn't belong there. Hmmph!
She wants to come back home. Of course she can.
I'm so thankful God protected her. Thankful that we did not make a major issue of her moving....thankful she knows she can come to me.
Will she move one day? Yes she will? When will that be? I have no idea.
I'm proud of her for trying. Proud of her discernment...Proud she doesn't get discouraged.
But oh boy we get to move furniture again!
1 comment:
I am proud of her for all the same reasons as well. It takes a very big person to do what she did. Love you Tori! Diane
Post a Comment