Those words woke me up at midnight last night. Steve too.
We literally bolted out of bed. (always wanted to say I did that...bolted- I'm not a bolter---and yes I made that word up)
We open our door and see wrestling in the hallway. (Though we have told Sam countless times to lock his door at night...he doesn't-he's like me doesn't like locked doors. But maybe he will now!) back to my story....
Steve and I see mom and Sam wrestling...sorta. Mom got up last night got fully dressed, shoes, sweater, purse, and even make-up and glasses. She went into Sam's room..and literally started hitting him with her purse. He was sound asleep. He did right... Just took her by the hand and led her out. But she started in again...and so Sam was yelling mom mom mom....she was yelling help help help
I felt so sorry for Sam. He did right. Im proud. He was gentle but firm. Mom went right back to sleep. She thought she was in a hospital.
I probably should cry... But I choose to laugh. Little mom and my half grown man-child wrestling in the hallway.
What an image!
No comments:
Post a Comment