I've had the roughest day! Customers so rude on phone! Chewing me over things so far out of my control! One brought me to tears but I reigned it in.
I'm getting a slight break. I'm waiting to get my haircut and sorry Tori but I'm taking my sweet time getting home.
I really am tired. Steve and I were hit with more bad news. I think we have a prodigal in one of our five kids. (not Tori or Sam-but I know they are not immune to the world. I pray raising sticks with them plus seeds of scripture they have heard!) We are sad and worried and are lost as to what to do. Surely God heard our prayers and cries.
My friends Julie and Penni at work treated me to lunch at our desks! And gave me a gift certificate for manicure and pedicure. This was my birthday gift! How cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment