Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rearranging again!!!

Well I rearranged furniture and stuff again. This is like the 3rd month in a row we have moved furniture and such.

I turned the dining room into a bedroom when we moved mom in. Sold our little table. Tori decides to move out. We have an empty room. I had been picking my brain on what to put in there. No money to buy anything so I was really thinking!

It is like a reading room. We put a chair and small table (chair came from moms) A bookcase with all my favorite books (this was in the living room) the curio/china cabinet that was in there originally. I like it. It has "me" on it - quirky-mix-matched..a hodge podge!

Now with all this moving stuff--mom started clucking her tongue with the sight of dust behind stuff that hadn't been moved in awhile! She got the broom, the mop, and dust rag and she went to work. (by the way she is okay from her fall on Friday) She truly was in her element!

But in the midst of this cleaning and rearranging my vacuum cleaner messed up! I tried fixing it..but it had been acting up for a long time now. I hope to get one soon.

All this cleaning led me to clean the oven and wash all silverware.

I have to be honest I don't feel good. I was up all night. But I need to stay busy. I need my mind occupied. I need to feel like I have accomplished something.




(the good thing about rearranging---I have a place for something should we need to use that room again for someone!)

No comments: