Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thoughts.....

I cannot sleep. I feel terrible. Nervous and panicky. My whole body hurts. I am cold too!

Sam was wore smack dab out from football..he couldn't even eat his nutritious supper of corn dogs. So sue me, I felt yuck!

Both chicks are in the nest. Whoo hoo!

I so enjoy Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Gotta love Guy!

I just don't enjoy office politics and gossip. "Lord allow me to be a light and an encourager, that I use my words wisely. Seal my lips when the words don't honor you.". I have a feeling busy phones protect me! I just miss doing what I used to do. But I am thankful for my job.

I miss church. It is next to impossible to get mom to cooperate. And I have to be honest, I'm so tired here lately, that it's hard to get moving especially if she is napping. Kind of like a baby.. Rest when they rest!

Our prodigal will have resolution this week. Our decision was tough but in the long run right. I pray he sees it that way. I am trying to think of ways I can be a better influence in the lives of three young men. I pray for them daily, they live in Memphis scattered..They have a mom... What is my role? Especially when Steve and I have different ideas on things. It's a fine line. But this was a wake up call for me.

Mom just got up.,.hopefully just a restroom trip.

Thanks for allowing me to vent and share.

No comments: