Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mom, food, baths, and dirty laundry....

Mom had a hard time adjusting to Mae and Rhonda (she came a couple of days) while Melecia has been out.

She refused to eat anything they prepared. Wouldn't take a bath for them...we just decided not to push the issue. She did take a bath a couple of times for Mae and I think she ate once when Rhonda fixed lunch.

Well, it hit me that I had not seen any dirty laundry from mom during this past week. She didnt want anyone touching it.

I started a search yesterday while she was napping. I found dirty clothes between mattress and box springs. I found them in purses. Whew!

I managed to get them washed and put up without her seeing me.

She did take a bath yesterday....with a lot of fussing...but we got it done. I'm wore out after we finish!

No comments: