Tuesday, August 07, 2012

2:05 am

I have raided the kitchen for some milk and cookies. My dad used to do the same thing. It was good.

I have so much on my mind. I am very stressed at work, I haven't even begun back to school shopping. Or put it this way made a dent in it. Praying for a miracle.

I am being pressured to check into nursing homes...I do not want that. There may be a time but this is not it. I wish folks understood.

Steve and I had a very bumpy night.. Of course over finances. Both went to bed mad and hurt. Boy I feel like a failure.

I have begun my letter writing campaign on child support the laws and level of accountability have to change. I mailed out four letters yesterday. I intend to mail more. From my vantage point the laws in place aren't there to help children they are there to help the other parent. If only that other parent knew.....or cared.

You remember in the movie Rocky...when he first does all his running? He stays focused and somewhere along the way people see it and they run beside him or even after him? But he kept on track. Right now I feel as if I'm running alone and waiting for that crowd to join me. I don't know if I would look as good in gray sweats as he did. Ha ha.

Mom just got up. Looking for my dad. She is settled .... I hope. I am challenging myself to be more patient.

I read a blog by a local writer the other day where she decided a long time ago to cleanse negativity out of her life. I think I am going to write her and ask what she meant and how she did it. She seems to be one if the smartest people out there with a zest for life but with a servants heart.

Sam had a good practice looks like he is to be Center this year.

Tori continues to plan to move out. She surprised me yesterday with lunch. Aww!

Well hopefully I can sleep now.


No comments: