Monday, August 13, 2012

I know what it is.....and birthday

I know what it is.  This whole Tori moving thing. Or part of it anyway.  I understand it is hard anyway you look at it.

For years it was just Me, Tori and Sam. We were in one room.  Where I went, they went.  If I worked Saturdays - they went with me.  If I cleaned houses they went with me.  I was a single mom for a long time. 


______________________________________

Today is my birthday. And I am so depressed.  My mother doesn't know it is my birthday. The one person who really should - can't help it that she doesn't.  I could just cry. 

I told my friend Carla in a text I am having too may life changes at one time.  Geesh.

I will leave this pity party shortly. 

Just pray...I have these things on my mind plus other things and worries.

No comments: