Monday, August 27, 2012

HMMMPPPPHHHHH

We have moved Tori back home. 

I am so glad to have her back. She is glad to be back.  We managed to do all in one trip - I can imagine how it looked with our cars stacked with shoes, stuffed animals, yearbooks and old Disney movies.
Steve had her bed, dresser and chest.  Thankfully he and Sam did all the heavy lifting.

I washed everything I could, wiped down everything I could - trying to get our "scent" back.  Ha Ha!
She said their hotwater didn't work that great over there - after she got everything all organized - she took a long hot shower. 

But here is my hmmmpphhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we arrived at the house where she was living - we saw a bunch of trucks - I thought great - we have help!  Well no!  There were three young men sitting in couches and chairs - not one of them moved.  Not one.  Mom was with me - they didn't even offer her a seat!  One got up for a second and I seated her real fast.

They watched as we carried boxes and furniture out and never lifted a finger.


Hmmmmppphhhhhhh!  Where are their manners? Were they taught?



No comments: