Sunday was a roller coaster ride....
We didn't go to church. It was not good to push.
I decided to do some projects here at home. On the list give mom a perm, trim and bathe the dogs and rearrange some pictures - I was feeling cramped by clutter.
Mom started getting antsy during perm. After we finished - her hair looked nice. But she wasn't so nice. I started taking care of dogs..trimming them up on a large sheet....too hot to do it outside. Well while I was distracted mom tried getting outside...I thought I had locked the door...well I didn't! She gets out I run after her leaving the dog clippers on they were vibrating on the floor Barney the puppy was barking and chasing the clippers getting dog hair everywhere. Kylee chased after mom, I am too, I step in the dog water on the patio. Whew! Steve was able to get her in with a firm voice.
I was able to finish dogs, get everything cleaned up. Mom took a nap, ate soup and felt better. Then we went to store where she only added two unnecessary items to cart.
I'm telling you my own reality tv show!
No comments:
Post a Comment