I want to be lazy. But I have things to do. But for right now I will be lazy. I've made breakfast and cleaned that up, gave mom medicine and she is settled, washed some laundry. So I feel somewhat productive.
It has just been a hard week. Work has been tough. I understand the frustration customers are feeling, everything we make is made to order. No stock. We have a few import items that have sold out in a matter of weeks... So they are on backorder. Two customers really got to me..... I am going back over my reaction and response trying to learn from them. In one case I offered a full credit and a 2nd free cabinet. That wasn't good enough. She chewed me out for over 45 minutes... Hmmph! I so miss doing what I used to do. But I know right now I am where God wants me to be....
Melecia is doing better. I think she will be out another week. Right now we have Mae. And she has a good sweet spirit and goes with the flow. If you live in the area I do (Memphis, Tipton, Millington, Dyer).... Wesley home services is an awesome company to deal with. They care! They also have assisted living facilities. And other services. Im sure they are in other areas. To think I found out about them by reading an online bulletin from a local church. God is so good,
I did get my haircut. (And my roots are covered up.) Steve and I ate BBQ out after I finished up. We are still dealing with our bad news.,. Trying to think of a solution and crying at the same time. After we ate he came home relieved the kids of Mema sitting duty and I went to buy Sam a pair of shoes. He was excited and appreciative. I had about four hours of "down" time just doing the regular things of life. I like regular. :)
Sam is settling into school routine. And football. He is discouraged about not playing yet. But he cheers his team on. I don't think he'll play after this year. I'm proud of his attitude though!
Tori is bust being 19. She seems to be adjusting to living on her own. She starts school next week.
Now I plan to be lazy. Nap time!
No comments:
Post a Comment