Tuesday, August 07, 2012

"Let me be a mom...."

Today Tori took some "stuff" to her soon to be home.

She took movies, books, etc. You know the important stuff. Ha ha.

I had saved dishes, a toaster, and other household stuff for her..

She said "mom I can get these later." I said "Tori let me be a mom."

She relented ... I'm glad because I had blankets and pillows for her too. All too soon we will be moving a dresser and bed. When did she grow up?

Her soon to be new roommate said Tori is a good housekeeper! That I have to see to believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tori - please know that at the same time your mom is proud and sad. You will understand one day. That little baby somehow has grown up into a beautiful, smart, and fiercely independent young lady. But too your mom you will always be her little girl. Honor everything she has done for you by allowing her to give you things and words of wisdom at times. I love you girl - you will forever be 12 to me! :)

Diane