Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow day, ice day...well kind of... Living where we live, we just don't see that much snow/winter weather. So we are always kind of excited when we see the chance of the smallest amount. Also living where we live, it is just about guaranteed schools will be closed for the smallest amount of snow/ice. (I am sure my northern friends and Missouri Becky would laugh at us-but hey we take what we can get). So needless to say we were home today - though the roads were clear by 11:30 or so. It was nice. We cleaned. Cleaned dressers and closets out. Underneath beds (all I can say...eeeeeeewwwwwwww), and cleaned carpets. I made some pancakes for breakfast and homemade soup for dinner. It has been a good day. I needed it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

If you wanted snow, why didn't you say something? I have had my fill of snow, and if I never see another flake of it, it will be too soon.

Becky said...

If I never see another flake of snow, it will be too soon!