Friday, February 16, 2007

Single momhood.

Today it hurts being single. I seem to have so much on my plate and no time.

I am probably going to have to take a part-time job. Doing what I don't know. In the past when it has come up that I may have to take a 2nd or 3rd job - I usually try to take those jobs that involve no emotional attachment. Makes it easier to leave. I try to clean houses - that is always a good way to make extra money - but it takes time to find a house and with my work schedule -hard. We shall see.

I feel so overwhelmed and exhausted right now - I have been on the verge of tears all day - lost it once in my car right at lunch (now I look so pretty-red nose and eyes). I really do need a break - just a small respite. For me to catch my breath.

No comments: