Thursday, February 01, 2007

MEAN MOM...PART 5,000. Yep, I continue to be a mean mom. Thank you very much. It is a title I cherish. Why am I mean? I made my kids study today. Told them not to take for granted we will be home tomorrow (I think they are hoping-it is snowing). Why am I mean? I had my daughter match up of what seemed 200 pairs of socks today, to match movies to boxes, sort clothes, etc. In the process we found about 20 pony tail bands, (I swear they are like rabbits - they multiply at a rapid rate-then they hide themselves in fear of being worn by women and girls everywhere!), $1.50 in change and about 10 batteries - everyone needs batteries behind their television and in their shoebox, where else would you put them? I am mean and ruined my son's life around 10:00 am today, because I made him take a bath, and egads made him brush his teeth. Trust me guilt I do not feel, though I did laugh at his award winning performance.

No comments: